Terms and Condition
Welcome to the GigaKids website (www.gigakidstoys.com). This website and our app are operated by Giga shop delivery services for all purposes.
Please refer About Us for further details about GigaKids.
Terms and Conditions of our Website
These terms and conditions are provided by GigaKids (referred to as GigaKids, 'us', 'our' or 'we' in these terms) and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to close the website at any time, and to amend or correct any website content, with or without prior notice.
Access to Website Content / Copyright
We are the owner of all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in our website or mobile app (as applicable), and in the material and/or content published on it. You are permitted to use such material and/or content only as expressly authorized by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and/or content published on this website or mobile app (as applicable) is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and/or content for the purpose of using this website or mobile app (as applicable). You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and/or content published on this website or mobile app (as applicable) is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and/or content.
You may not systematically extract and/or utilize parts of the content of our website and/or app. In particular, you may not, without our prior written permission:
- redistribute or modify any of the content
- remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content
- utilize any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-utilization of any parts of the website
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website
If you use our website, it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your account and password and that no unauthorized persons have access to them. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise because of your failure to keep your password and account protected. Please ensure that your personal details are up to date. See here for how to do this. We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, you will not be charged.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate and most reliable information at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or other inaccuracies. We try to ensure that all pricing is accurate but occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be incorrectly priced. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologies if erroneous information is reflected in the price or availability.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content "as is" and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website, may affect the colors you actually see on the screen. We cannot guarantee that your equipment's display of any color, texture or detail of products will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, we do not warrant that the function or operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. Also, your access to our website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. As a visitor to, and user of our website, you agree that your access is undertaken at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment and software to safely access our website and/or app. We shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind that you may incur from our use of or inability to access our website and/or app.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us for online purchases are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on our Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email/SMS detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from GigaKids.
- As your product is shipped, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email/SMS.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered.
- You will be separately notified in the event that we do not accept your order, or where you have otherwise cancelled your order.
- A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we dispatch your order.
By placing an order with us you agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current, and complete
- You are the authorized holder of any credit or debit card you may use on the website
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website
- You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever
- By clicking Confirm Order you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions
- E-mails sent will be deemed as read, it is your responsibility to ensure that the email address supplied is accurate and capable of receiving our e-mails
- You have read and accept all terms and conditions including in particular the terms in relation to Price and Promotions, Shipping and Delivery, Contract Cancellation, Returns and Refunds and Data Protection.
- Products are for family domestic use only
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which the customer has accepted when an order has been placed. Once an order is placed customers are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Any errors regarding website based information, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documentation or information issued by us may be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Price and Promotions
The price displayed at time of purchase is the price you will pay and will in general not be affected by price increases or decreases. We are unable to offer a discounted price should the price of an item decrease after you make your purchase.
All voucher and discount codes must be entered on the 'Shopping Basket' page before proceeding to the checkout and cannot be applied if not entered at time of placing the order. If a code does not apply a discount, please check the valid dates. For more information on what to do if a code does not apply expected discount, please see our FAQs here. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of each voucher and discount code as they may vary.
Usually everything displayed on our site as In Stock is present in our business and available for immediate sale.
In the unlikely event that any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to cancel your order. You will receive an email notification of any order cancellation as a result of stock out confirming that any pre-authorization has been released and/or payment refunded for the goods in question, in line with our Payment Terms. To the extent that the out of stock item forms part of a larger order, all other goods ordered by the customer will be dispatched in the normal way.
Please refer to the return and refund policy.
Description of Products
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash on Delivery
Most items are covered for up to one year against manufacturing faults, unless otherwise specified. Other product warranties will be explained to you at the point of sale. Your receipt is your proof of warranty.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked.
Safety & Regulations
Safety is our first priority at GigaKids and all our products are tested to the relevant safety standards. Please ensure that you check the labelling on the packaging, which indicates the age group for which the product is suitable. Please take note of any other warnings or recommendations and keep toys intended for older children well away from younger children. Toys make an essential contribution to child development. To ensure the best experience for our children, keep in mind the following Toy Safety Tips:
Before purchasing your toy:
- Read all warnings and instructions
- Choose toys suitable for the child's age, abilities and skill level
- Follow the age recommendation
- Do not buy toys with small detachable parts for children under 3 years of age
After purchasing your toy:
- Follow carefully the instructions for proper toy assembly and use
- Keep an eye on children as they play
- Check toys from time to time for breakage or wear and remove broken toys immediately
- Remove all packaging
Last updated: August 2020